Saturday, December 23, 2006

some bla bla

So... what happened in my life lately? There was a storm a week ago or so and we didn't have power for a day and a night. It was horrible without power, I cannot describe it. It was like I was disabled. Friday was supposed to be the last day of school before the Christmas brake. I tried thursday night to check on nsd.org if we have school but the website was down. I woke at 5:30 in the morning (I usually wake up at 6) more sleepy than awake to check on the internet and when I pushed the power button of my PC nothing happened. I looked out on the window and I couldn't see a thing but dark. Although I didn't go to school it was such a boring day, dammit. I wrote this those days:

They say we don't have school through Sunday but I'm not going to school on Monday no matter what their decision will be. I just don't care... we have a break.
There was no school on Monday anyway. Here is a link to a not so lucky people that experienced the storm.

This is the flash drive that I bought for only $15 from CompUSA (after mail-in rebate). It's awesome to have two gigs at the keys. There are some things I don't like about it though: unlike the SanDisk flash drives this one has a small lid which I will probably lose it, it doesn't have any kind of software (which some say it's a good thing) and the light which indicates whether it's properly connected to the computer or not and which indicates when it's accessed by the computer is pretty weak.

I found this interesting thing on the net: mobile iPod charger that works with AA batteries. Hmm... maybe I'll get one in case we have another power outage. And one last thing: Girl, 13, charged as sex offender and victim.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why should we care about your boring life niptwit ?

I think you will never get laid.

madmax said...

:)) then don't care and don't be shy, sign with your blogger account, Anonymous

Tegan said...

Hi madmax... we ended up without power for over two days. And, hey, good response to the anonymous twip.

Anonymous said...

Pfffffff, loooooser and narcissist!!!!!

madmax said...

:)) why do you keep visiting my blog if you don't like it? get a life...

I'm sorry Tegan. Some didn't have power for a whole week... brrr, and many people bought generators.


.