Monday, March 05, 2007

people

I can't understand those that shake their head without saying anything instead of saying hi. I walk into class and people shake their head instead of saying hi! It's absolutely idiotic!! Anywayz... this is something I wanted to post some time ago but I don't really have time for blog these days because WASL is coming up and I'm having some issues with the computer. I also can't understand people that don't mimic any smile on their face at very good jokes, jokes that make me laugh my ass off. They keep their face straight like they're at a funeral or something. What really concerns me is I can see more and more people like this. I know life is not fair, boring, sad and bla bla but they really need to cheer up. Among the reasons why I hate crowded places I have to mention this one. When I walk up the stairs I have a few options where to look at. One option is to look in the person's butt, another would be to look sideways but I can't really see where I'm walking, or I could look up but because I'm walking up the stairs it would be really hard to always walk with the head like that. Looking down is almost like looking in the butt of the person ahead. I also hate people that dance in front of me and can't decide which way to go. Tough days coming so I might not be posting too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.


.