Thursday, March 15, 2007

weekend

I'm glad I'm finally done with the writing part of WASL. I had 3 days of writing and I have two more days of reading next week. Reading they say, I have to read a text but I still have to write, I have to answer some question... blah Tomorrow day off and hmmm I think no homework till Monday. :D I'll watch The Departed because I heard it's a good movie and I'll write something about it if it really is a good one. I watched Babel, a veeery good movie about all the suffering in the world. It's a sad movie but I love it. Many people compare it to Crash and they say both suck. I had the patience to watch Babel from the beginning until the end but it's really boring if you don't understand or you don't care about what's going on.

I came across this interesting video about a pillow fight:



and this one:



(I first saw it on ciops.ro)


.