Tuesday, April 03, 2007

about me and school

Although I hate many pictures/videos crowded in my last blog posts I didn't blog because I didn't feel like. School is harsh this month and I have the math WASL in about 2 weeks. I'm sooooooooooooo sick of school and I can't wait the vacation. There's a debate going on if failing the math WASL means you cannot graduate but I'll do my best anyway and I'm really glad the science WASL is not required for sure. I completely suck at math and I know the math WASL will be much harder than the English WASL I had. I've learned some things about me since my last post. I rarely remember something if I don't specifically think that I need to remember but I easely remember visual things. I can't learn a phone number as fast as I can memorize a scene from a movie and... hmmm I already forgot the second thing. I didn't specifically think that I need to memorize it. I guess I'm just tired. This is another thing but I've noticed it long time ago. I can't learn or do homework if it's a lot. I really can't. I look at it and I say: this is to much, I can't do it, and I'm not doing any of it. I'm like an computer to which is given to many tasks at the same time. I freeze, or something like that. It sometimes happens but I'm glad I don't always get that much homework or stuff to learn. I can't get school out of my head and I'm really stressed with all the homework and everything. I always say to myself: what did I forget now? Can't wait for the 1 week break coming next week...

No comments:


.