Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bloggers

The best thing about blogging is that you can write (almost) everything. When I started this blog I was aware that I can become a "hunter" of subjects for this blog. Some people write stuff that attracts traffic on their blog while others don't care how many people read their blog. I'm not expecting big traffic, I'm not always thinking what other cool stuff to post but I wouldn't mind some visitors. The people which don't care how many people read their blog usually post personal stuff. An interesting thing, in my opinion, is that some people read blogs for news although there are a lot of websites for news. I learned that people appreciate when you remember their name. For a blogger his or her blog is the center of the Internet. Why? Because it's about him or her. People care about them, so, they care about everything about them, but, they don't care about others as much as they care about them. I didn't read any statistics but I think the most popular blogs are those about news. Why? Because we only care about us, only a famous person from the media could gain big traffic on his or her blog by writing only personal stuff and that's why people read news on blogs. I might be wrong but theoretical I'm right.

2 comments:

Gogu Kaizer said...

You're wrong.

madmax said...

May I ask you why?


.