Thursday, September 14, 2006

We must be sad...

In the sprit of Donna's blog (not Madonna) today I learned that people are always sad no matter what they have or how much money they have. If we don't have a real reason to be sad we imagine one, that's how we're made. If you're always happy you must be insane (scientifically proven). We can't always have all the things together at a time that make you happy, or if it happens it's for a short time.

I also learned that you *must* have a planner (written or electronic) to not forget things.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious how you got that from my blog? Do I come across as ungrateful? I'm really curious.

madmax said...

I did not say that I learned those things from your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oohh. I see. I misunderstood. What are you sad about? What are you happy about?

madmax said...

I'm sad for many things... and happy for a few things.


.