Thursday, September 07, 2006

First week of prison (also known as school)

The first week, a tough one, much homework, even some tests, and many papers to be filled in and signed. I played baseball for the first time and I think I did pretty well. I hate school but it is a little less boring because we have good teachers and most of them allow us to listen to music while doing boring things. I hate school anyway and I can hardly do other things because it keeps me so busy. Every teacher has a different policy, I hate that, you always have to think: Am I allowed to chew gum in here? Am I allowed to listen to music in here? You just can't learn them, it takes some time. The English teacher is great, in fact I don't know why he is still in school, he can be a great comedian. When we go to English class is like going to a good comedy. Today we talked in class about the rules and about the swears. He told us a little funny story about when he caught his finger at his cars door. He dropped the keys on the ground and he couldn't reach them nor releasing his finger and he started swearing so loud that another teacher heard him and came to him to see what's happening. He was staring at his finger impressed. My English teacher was swearing loud like a trooper to give him the keys but he said: -Look at your finger, what happened? being really concerned. The English teacher was swearing even louder but it didn't help, with the stupidest, dumbest face he said: -Seriously, you should do something about your finger, pointing at it.
On first day he came dressed normally, with t-shirt and pants but the second he came dressed with a suit, like an old teacher, looking more formal, official. A student asked him why he is dressed like that. He told us that it often happened that some parents when saw him, after saying hi to their kid, they were asking who's their friend and that's why. He told us more funny stories but I'm kind of dizzy and tired right now but I'll update my blog with his new gags.
I also started to learn web design, and that's great. I know very little web design and I hope I'll get some improvements this year. I suck big time at math and it's kind of weird the teacher and students at math. The cafeteria stinks and I'm not eating from there anymore, I eat home-made sandwiches, I think it's safer :) Once, after I grabbed my food I seated next to a kid with very short arms and it was so gross and disgusting that I almost lost my appetite, good luck I was starving otherwise I would have been starving some looong hours.
Good night.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 questions:

A)Why are you dizzy?
B)Can you hear that cell phone ring that old people can't?

Anonymous said...

A)I was tired and that's why I was dizzy.
B)Probably, what is this question related to?

Anonymous said...

A) You get dizzy when you're tired?
B) Finding out how old you are.

madmax said...

A)Yes, sort of.
B)Haha, I think I hear well enough at the incredible age of 16.


.