Sunday, October 15, 2006

Blogging

Do you live to blog or do you blog because you live? That's the question. The question for "real" bloggers. It must be really sad to live for blogging. Some people start doing that as soon as they get some traffic on their blog. They quickly add big ads to their blog and try to keep the blog alive. But what happens when they run out of ideas? I think they get crazy... because people read them only because of the news, fun or cool stuff, without that they're no one. I don't say I don't want to become a famous blogger but I think that would happen if I would look for new cool things to post on my blog 90% of my time, that's insane. Don't think that I write this because I just envyingly read some famous blogs, the "coolest" bloggers have no real life. Yeap.

No comments:


.