Monday, October 30, 2006

Bored and tired

I'm so so so totally sick and tired of everything and I had a bad start of this week. I didn't update the blog because I didn't feel like. Right now I feel like blogging and I'm going to write whatever I want. Windows Vista is starting to annoy me because I had some problems with it. First and the most annoying thing is a stupid message about media center receiver which I couldn't get rid of . Second thing is that I can't play need for speed carbon demo :( and the third annoying thing is that the tv-tuner doesn't work anymore in media center. I think I'll go back to xp for a while... that's about the annoying Vista.

Here is a link to some amazing pictures which helps us understand how small we are and reminds me of some questions with no answer, but I don't want to talk about that. Because my old logitech headphones got broken I've got this great headphones, Sony MDR-V300. I love them because they have great bass and the sound is awesome and I think they'll last much more than the older ones. My original iPod headphones also got broken and I bought some cheap headphones, again sony, but this ones are really annoying because you have to hold it with your hand to clearly hear the music because they're bad positionated.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Donna Piranha said...

Those pictures are great. You're right, it really puts things in perspective. Thanks for this.


.