Monday, August 21, 2006

Blogger beta

I've just upgraded to blogger beta. It's nice that you can visually edit the page elements, fonts, and colors but I hope they'll put back soon the feature to edit template's HTML because I don't like the arrows, I want my waves back. :(
They added the post labeling feature, cool, I think I'll use it soon. There are not too many differences so far, and not too important to me. Spell check it's not very useful to me because I use Firefox which already has spell check. Besides this ones there's a slightly difference of the design. Oh, and I almost forgot, you can control who can read your blog and there are also some small improvements but you can see them.

edit: When I published this post I realized that I forgot to mention something, now you don't have to republish your blog, you just hit publish and it's public.

another edit: my pictures where scrabbled and I switched back to the old template until they fix the new one.

No comments:


.